Sunday 14 September 2014

Media Consumption

Media Consumption


Newspapers

I sometimes read small articles from the metro
When I read the newspaper, I don’t really go to sections, I skim read every page until I find something intriguing and then read the full article.
I hardly ever go the sports page as it doesn’t really fascinate me as much as the other articles.
I like reading about weather articles because I want to know how bad the weather conditions are becoming and what damages it causes. I also usually read about missing people, people who have been kidnapped or murdered, people who steal and similar things to theses as I want to know what the world is like and to just know what the latest news is.
I don’t buy the newspapers, my mum gets it from her work place.

Magazines

I don’t ever buy magazines because I just don’t see the need to buy them.

Television



Well in a day, I’d say I watch about 3-4 hours of television a day so 28 hours a week.
I usually watch television in the afternoon.
I like watching the soaps as they’re just really entertaining. My favourite one is Neighbours. I also like watching cooking shows as I’d like to know what different foods there are in the world.
I watch television with my family or sometimes alone.
If I watch television with my mum, she is usually the one who decides on what to watch.

Radio


I like listening to Capital FM as they have the recent songs playing. I also like listening to sunrise radio as I am a fan of Bollywood.
I only listen to the radio when I’m in the car, so about 5 hours a week.
I listen to the radio in the afternoon.
I don’t really like Heart because the play really old songs, however some of the songs they play I quite like.
I listen to the radio with my family
I listen to the radio in the car

Cinema

I haven’t been to the cinema in the last month
I’ve seen loads of movies in the cinema such as, breaking dawn, Dhoom 3, diary of a wimpy kid, Hercules, Harry Potter, Lucy and many more. I also watch movies online, DVDs or on television.
I either watch films with my family or friends.
We all decide on what movies to watch.

Internet


I access the internet everyday.
I access the internet at home and at school or at a friends house.
I use YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Google.
I use these sites for entertainment and to communicate with my friends and family.
I sometimes now and then play games over the internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment