Friday 10 October 2014

Blog feedback and learner response

WWW: Some good depth in places for the Film Language side of the course. It's good to see you are using some media language but remember to highlight it in all your posts.

EBI: Your advert analyses lack depth. By only writing one paragraph, you don't go into enough detail on any of the individual aspects you are analysing. Use a different paragraph for each aspect and you'll soon notice you are writing in more depth. I'd also like to see a bit more reflection (rather than repeating my points) on the institution lesson feedback post. Your media consumption needs to 
improve too!

LR: Reflect on your first month of AS Media. What is your strongest piece of work so far? What is 
your weakest? What specific skills or knowledge do you need to develop over the rest of the course?

LR:  My strongest piece of work would be the film poster analysis. This is because i think i have explained the main aspects/key conventions of all the 8 posters. I think my weakest piece of work is the the 50 Cent poster, This is due the fact that i haven't explained my points well and havnet stated many conventions of it. I should have written more about the image and more media terminology. Furthermore, i need to 

No comments:

Post a Comment